Tuesday, May 20, 2008

college life xD


on the year 2007. i was formerly a college student. well being a kolehiyala is not that easy. as in "NO JOKES" good thing , my friends are always there whenever i need back ups. ofcourse old prends are really the best earthlings on earth. haha . back to my "NENE era of my life" haha when i was on highschool i only have lip gloss and j&J powder on my bag. i dont even fix my hair , i just comb it then tuh duh, im done. haha BUT now, i have eyeshadow, blush on, lipstick and powder in my bag . haha but nothings change. im STILL SIMPLE. haha well, i cant say that my classmates are different compared to my former hs classmates. theyre cool too, but i cant give my whole trust to them. hehe

this s.y. im a sophomore college student, well i hope everythings ok :D

there you go, i already introduce my high school and college life. grrr i wanna post eveything but duh. im late . kapag na post ku na lahat ng dapat ipost

i will write here on my blog araw araw :D AS IN haha para di na ako malate :D


osha :D





No comments: